Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OhPruneJuice goes YouTubeing

Yes, I made the plunge. I created my first YouTube video. Hopefully, more are on the way.

My first attempt was inspired by Jay Leno. Ordinarily, I like Jay. He is one funny dOOd. However, recently, he had Senator Biden on and he was talking about Joe the Plumber. He said that he thought people probably were more afraid of plumbers than they are of terrorists.

I thought, "Now, that was really dumb. That totally distorts reality and could be used by Senator Obama to avoid serious issues and win the election.

Please, excuse my editing job. It was the very first time I did anything like this. If you would, spread it around to people you think could use it.

Anyway, here is my first video ever and my YouTube page:



By the way, OH PRUNE JUICE!!!

No comments: