Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hour Long Program about Obama

FoxNews aired an hour-long program (presumably including commercials) about Senator Obama. Regardless of your political persuasion, I want to recommend watching it.

What struck me is really how little we know about Senator Obama's past. I don't know about you, but I get suspicious when someone tries to hide his past. Oh, I know. There is sometimes a very legitimate reason to keep one's past secret. For instance, if one is doing very sensitive work for the government or the military, it might be required.

However, when an ordinary citizen, which Senator Obama was, does that, well, it makes me suspicious what he has to hide.

It always struck me odd that some individuals of the media went to such lengths even to go to Viet Nam and tracked down Senator McCain's captors when he was a prisoner of war. The media actually interviewed them!!!

Why aren't the media going to that trouble to investigate Senator Obama's life like they do with Senator McCain? Was there some doubt in those individuals' minds about what Senator McCain was doing during those five long years?

Aren't the citizens interested in what Senator Obama did during these many years? I know I am.

Anyway, here is Sean Hannity's program.

Part 1 of Hannity's America


Part 2 of Hannity's America


Part 3 of Hannity's America


Part 4 of Hannity's America


Part 5 of Hannity's America


Part 6 of Hannity's America

No comments: